Download >> Download Colgate whitestrips instructions

Read Online >> Read Online Colgate whitestrips instructions

how often can you use crest white strips in a year

do i brush my teeth after i use crest white strips

crest whitestrips tips and tricks

crest whitestrips supreme instructions

can i use crest 3d white strips twice a day

crest 3d white strips directions 30 minutes

how long do crest white strips take to workhow often to use crest white strips

You apply the strips to your teeth according to the package directions so that the peroxide comes into contact with your enamel. This allows the peroxide to
    Yes. With Crest 3D White Whitestrips, you can use one strip right after the other (back-to-back). Wear strips for the time instructed, then remove; rinse or wipe if needed, then apply a second strip (Please note: wearing whitestrips back to back may increase tooth sensitivity).
    18 Jan 2019 Crest Whitestrips are one of the most popular at-home teeth be sure to always follow your dentist’s instructions, and don’t use it too often.
    Directions. 3 easy steps to a beautiful, whiter smile. Peel. Apply. Reveal your whiter Enamel safe: all Crest 3D White Whitestrips use the same enamel safe
    How to Use. Peel: For best results, do not brush teeth immediately before applying strips. Open foil pouch and remove. Apply: Apply gel side of strip to teeth. Align strips with gum line and press gently for good contact. Reveal: Wear strips for 5 minutes once a day, remove and discard.
    Find out how often you should use Crest 3D White Whitestrips as well as the recommended We recommend following usage instructions for each product.
    White strips work by coating the teeth in a hydrogen peroxide solution for anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes, depending on package’s directions. It’s no big deal,To apply, simply remove the whitening strip from its liner and place the gel side to your teeth, aligned with your gum line. Press against your teeth for best contact and fold the remainder of the strip behind your teeth.
    4 Dec 2012
    This page outlines how to use Crest Whitestrips® products. We originally wrote these directions for Whitestrips Classic®, a product that has since been

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.