0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Anonymous 3 months ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous @

All MA product related manuals are available as online versions. Just select your MA product and click on the according link. All further documents can be found in our download area.

GRANDMA TUTORIALS >> DOWNLOAD NOW

GRANDMA TUTORIALS >> READ ONLINE

Find and save ideas about Granny square tutorial on Pinterest. | See more ideas about Granny squares, Granny picture and Granny square afghan.
    Grandma Twinkle by Michelle Kludas is a pattern you can use to make as a beautiful homage to any Grandma in the world. Lovely stars to brighten up the house! Lovely stars to brighten up the house! As already stated, these little stars are cute, easy and addictive!Use them in Christmas garlands or as gift tags or for the Christmas tree.
    I revised this tutorial on 12/1/2015 to reflect the changes I made to the blanket pattern. This is the current version of the tutorial. This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts! Granny Ripple Stitch Tutorial
    A scrappy granny squares quilt has been on my wish list for some time now so when I snagged a jelly roll of Bonnie and Camille’s Daysail fabric I knew it would make for a fun version. It would be super cute in this current fabric of theirs too. I opted for a scrappy version where multiple
    Granny’s Legacy Pattern’s is a 100% family venture located in Southern Minnesota, that specializes in creating fresh and original wool applique patterns, hand dyed woolens, and wool kits. Gone are the days of hunting for that perfect piece of wool or exactly right thread, we’ve done the work for you. My mom has been gone for 5 years now and I miss her everyday. The things you showed of your grandmas’s looked like my mom’s things even the picture of your grandma looks like a picture of my mom, same hairstyle. My mom was born in 1916, is that close to the year that your grandma was born? I really enjoyed reading your posts and pictures.
    Great Granny Star Pillow Tutorial Hello, Fr

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.