0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  ozcpgcrjoj 2 months ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ozcpgcrjoj
    Participant
    @gswzgds

Rational requisitepro tutorial ppt >> [ Download ]

Rational requisitepro tutorial ppt >> [ Read Online ]

you started with the program: Rational RequisitePro Tutorial and Quick Tour. Both .. between the requirements in the database and their presentation in Word
    Requirement types are configured on a project-by-project basis or within a project template. Software Requirement Specification and Rational RequisitePro.
    Manage Your Requirements with RequisitePro. Kim Werner. Ajilon Consulting. kwerner0@bellsouth.net. Agenda. Before You Start – Setting Expectations.
    IBM Rational RequisitePro PowerPoint PPT Presentation Vvoj pomoc IBM Rational Software Vtek Linduka – Samples and tutorials in Samples Gallery
    IBM, the IBM logo, Rational, the Rational logo, Telelogic, the Telelogic logo, and other IBM products and services are trademarks of the International Business RequisitePro Trace through multiple levels of documentation in a single display.
    16 Feb 2008 Rational Requisite Pro – Requirement Management [email_address] .. and I find this presentation very clear and very rich, I would be also

• – SoDA for project reporting and documentation

; 59.
    28 Dec 2008 In 2005 I gave this presentation at the IBM Rational User Train project staff

• Initial training – RequisitePro Tutorial (built into
      16 May 2012 Rational RequisitePro – PowerPoint PPT Presentation Software Documentation Automation. Tag. The unique identifier for each requirementThe next slide provides an overview of Rational Requirements Composer in the The rest of the presentation covers features such as documentation contain? . There is now an IBM Rational RequisitePro migration feature and multi-value.
      Rational Requisitepro is a Rational Requirements Management Tool. between the requirements in the database and their presentation in Word documents. .. online and context-sensitive help, wizards and agents, user documentation, and

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.